Preparation time: 5-7 mins
- ½ pot of Seabloom 'Tuna-Free' Flakes (50g), defrosted
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- 2 tbs vegan mayo
- 10g celery, washed and finely chopped
- 15g red onion, peeled and very finely chopped
- 4 slices of ripe tomato, washed
- 4 slices of cucumber, washed
- 1 large lettuce leaf a sprinkle of salad cress (optional)
- In a bowl combine the Seabloom ‘Tuna-Free’ Flakes, vegan mayo, celery and red onion.
- Assemble the sandwich any which way you like! We like ours with cucumber slices first, the 'Tuna-Free' Flakes mayo mix next, and then finally the tomato slices topped with lettuce. Easy!
This recipe is SO versatile. You can add 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander or parsley to the mixture… or 1 tablespoon of sweetcorn instead of the onions…or for extra tang, replace the cucumber with slices of gherkin. Your ‘no tuna’ sandwich, your way!